Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today I feel I should erase my other two blogs for the fact I have already seem to fail:( getting started has been so difficult for me. with the every day life and the hassels that happen, I seem to go for food:( OK new day, right? today I went to the Gym and they have a new contest starting up and guess what it is called? yep, the biggest loser. who would have guessed. ha!ha! 20 dollars to start and it last for three months. this may be what I need to get my big butt started. I had my daughter take a picture of me for a before photo, NO I will not post it at this time, but after the three months I will post it with my after picture next to it, yes, I promis:) so that is my plan:) Pray for me:)By the way I will also state my weight tomorrow as I will be weighed, OUCH!!! I can say this, I am over 200 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment